HMP Berwyn offers exceptional learning & skill provision, with a focus on rehabilitation, to the men it houses. The curriculum offer supports this process and we are seeking exceptional staff to help us deliver this agenda across a wide range of areas.
As directed by the Head of Learning and Skills, and in close liaison with Novus Cambria shared service departments,
- To assist the Business Systems Analyst in the implementation and maintenance of systems to monitor the performance, achievements and goals set for learner progress along with the performance of all onsite staff.
- To assist the Business Systems Analyst with the overall development and support of the Information Systems used for recording Learner information
- To assist the Business Systems Analyst to accurately capture, store and report on operational and performance data for internal and external stakeholders.
- To assist the Business Systems Analyst to further develop internal systems to support the needs of the organisation, and to support staff in the use of all business systems.
- To contribute to the work of Novus Cambria’s Management Team in order to fulfil the organisation’s strategic aims.